At Sherwood Grange, we are committed to providing the highest level of care to each of our residents and we are always interested in hearing from people who would like to join our dedicated team. We employ for a variety of rewarding roles from managers, nurses and care providers to caterers and housekeepers.
We offer attractive remuneration packages and equip each team member with relevant training including:
• Induction and training programmes
• Food hygiene awareness training for all staff involved in food preparation
• Accredited handling course
• Fire safety training
• First aid training
• Health and safety training
• Customer service training
We operate an equal opportunities employment policy.
If you would like to join our team in a warm working environment, focused on providing quality care, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org